1. It can be carried out under mild temperature conditions, especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials;
2. It can effectively dissolve and extract large molecular weight, high boiling point and difficult volatile substances;
3. The organic solvent can be easily removed from the solid material by changing the working conditions.
1. Material development and application areas: preparation of aerogels;
2. Pharmaceutical industry: drying of antibiotic drugs;
3. Food industry: the treatment of bacteria in raw materials.